Pair of LS-8K Baitfeeder Reels
Ex-Display, as new with boxes.
- Auto-switch freespool system
- Long Stroke spool trip 30mm
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- 5 ball bearing + 1 roller bearing
- Quick Set infinite anti-reverse system
- Machine cut aluminum spool
- Worm shaft oscillation system
- Machined cut brass pinion gear
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- Precision zinc handle arm with wooden handle knob
- RESII: Computer-balanced rotor system
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- 2 round metal line clips
- Rotor brake system
- Fast progressive drag
- Metal air bail nut
- Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
- Weight: 588g
- Line Retrieve: 123cm
- Max Drag: 16kg
- Line Capacity: mm/m 0.33/440, 0.35/385, 0.38/320
More performance in a smaller body. New generation of baitfeeder reels combining long stroke spool trip and oversized gearing for ultimate performance in a more compact body.Provide more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum cast ability and ultimate durability.
Slow Oscillation System
Long stroke spool 30mm. The design of slow oscillation system with long stroke spool makes the line wind more straight and tight, reduce the friction when casting.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology (CFR)
Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor, beneath and around the spool, with every turn of the handle. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion and extending longevity of the reel.
Okuma has redesigned the main transmission gear. Larger diameter +15% and deeper teeth +15% for maximum power retrieve+30%. Allows now high speed gear ratio for big line retrieve.