Pair of Scope Cork 9ft 1.75lb Rods + Scope Ops Double Rod Skin
Condition: 9/10, come with cloth bags.
- The most compact carp kit ever designed!
- The most incredible rod design in decades!
- Years of design and experiments
- Produced by Kevin Nash himself
- Ultra-light, high quality carbon blanks with 1K weave
- Minima low profile guides
- Retractable innovative butt
- Full length cork handle
- Hook Keeper
- Black stainless laser etched butt cap with beta light slot (fits Scope Rectangular Isotope)
The softer side of Scope. Truly versatile, go anywhere tools, these Scope Cork 1.75lb models bring the classic Avon rod versatility bang up to date. Equally at home casting spinners and spoons for perch to flicking freelined baits at small river chub or casting feeders for bream and tench yet they retain the power for bagging small carp on commercials and even float fishing and surface work for bigger carp. Optimum range 0-60 yards/55 metres with leads of 1-2 oz.