Series 7 Specimen BR 9-40 Reel
Comes with 2 spare spools and box but NO rubber marker buttons.
The freespool system allows line to be taken by a fish until you engage the rear lever. This is widely used by specimen anglers targeting large carp and barbel but has also become increasingly popular for general coarse fishing applications. There is also a growing trend for freespool-type reels when targeting match-sized carp on commercial fisheries – particularly with bomb and Method feeder tactics.
The BR 9-40 Specimen comes with an alloy spool as standard plus a shallower composite spool and a useful set of line identification buttons.
- Series 7 Specimen BR 9-40 Reel (Includes 36mm Aluminium spool)
- Spare 45.5mm composite spool
- Set of rubber line identification marker buttons
- Reliable front drag system
- Freespool lever at rear allows fish to take the line until you disengage mechanism
- Single, reversible handle
- Nine ball bearings, including roller bearing
- Ideal for feeder fishing wherever quality fish are expected
- Useful spool filling advice on packaging
- Comes with a set of rubber line identification marker buttons
- Supplied with a spare composite spool