Pair Of EV-D Bite Alarms
Green & Red L.E.D's
Condition: 9/10 come with boxes
- Tried and Tested Vibration Sensing. Our unique system uses piezo technology, giving proportional indication of line speed/vibration with no moving parts whatsoever
- Digital Signal Processing. Years of development went into improving the performance of our alarms to give better bite indication and control than ever before, converting the signal level to a number, which is used to digitally construct the beeps. The tone of each beep is digitally replicated at the alarm, producing pure digital tones that are never distorted.
- Day/Night setting. Selects Day (High) or Night (Medium) LED brightness. Night mode always has Night Marking. This can then be switched between by the press of the push button.
- Mute Function. Allows the alarm speaker to be muted for up to 5 min’s to help with setting up after you have cast out.
- Quick Start. Basic settings that allow immediate use.
- Advanced Weather Protection. We have invested in state of the art robotic machinery to coat our circuits. This gives us the best possible weather proofing, meaning the user can have even greater confidence.
- 16 Digital Tone Settings. With push button control, the required tone can now be selected from 16 separate tones, whilst still incorporating the signature Delkim warble.
- Auto Power Down.This feature is designed to protect your battery, should the unit be left on or switched on accidentally. If left on it will power down after approximately 60 hours of non-activity. If the buttons are pressed accidentally in your bag it will also turn off after around 20 seconds.
- Memorised User Preferences. All settings are memorised, so once you get it exactly how you want, there is no need to change it.
- Smaller Design & Precision Mouldings. We have invested in high quality, precision mouldings to improve the fit and appearance. Whilst reducing the size of the alarm, we have retained the Delkim look.
- Twin Clear High Visibility LEDs.
- NiteLite output socket (2.5mm). For the connection of our illuminated visual indicators.
- High Volume. Adjusting from zero to 100db
- Extremely long battery life. Unrivalled battery life, when using recommended high quality 9V PP3 (eg, Duracell MN 1604)
- Moulded Hard Case. This provides maximum protection when the alarm is not in use.
More from this collection
Fish For Tackle
Fish For Tackle