Carbon MK4i Actor Pro GPS & Sonar Bait Boat + Weed Guards
- Hull Size - 506x267x188mm
- Hopper Quantity/Capacity - 2 Hoppers (1kg for middle hopper & 0.5kg for rear hopper)
- Control Range - 500M
- Positioning accuracy - Within 2 meter
- GPS Point - 17 point (1 for home point & 16pcs for destination point)
- Frequency - 2.4GHz
- Sailing speed - 70m/Min
- Anti-Wave - 3-4 Class Wave
- Front and Back Lamp - Front Lamp: 1PC white LED lamp. (Used for night fishing, with ON/OFF button control.) Back Lamp: 2pcs red LED lamp. (Open hopper indication, Turn indication) 2 side led.
- Power Specification - 1x 7.4V5000Mah / 10000Mah
- Boat Battery - Continuous use time: 2.5hours(5000Mah) / 5hours(10000Mah)
- Charging time: 5hours for 5000Mah, 10hours for 10000Mah
- Controller Battery 1x3.7V 2000Mah Li-ion battery
- Usage time: 8 hours
- Charging time: 3 hours, sonar and remote must only be charged via USB 5v and not exceed 1amp
- One key 1 minute auto sailing function free your hand.
- Home point save alarm reminder, You will never forget to save it.
- Anti-lost protection ( When boat loses signal for 35 seconds, the boat will auto return to home point.)
- Specific one-key auto return button. (Press the button once and boat will return to home wherever the boat is.)
- Intelligent auto-navigation function. (Boat will automatically execute your previous command when go to the same destination point again.)
- Different flashing lights will show the condition of the boat.
- Handy remote with hand lanyard, easy for operation (Every button pointed one function)
- Controller and Sonar are charged via a standard 5v 0.5a USB so can be charged backside
Here with have the Mark 4i Boatman Actor bait boat with GPS & improved sonar. Benefits from 16 stored locations plus home point, sonar is far improved over the previous version. An extremely popular boat choice for carp and predator anglers. Supplied with 12 months Uk based warranty for peace of mind. The battery 5 hours with the 10ah battery, you can fit a 5ah battery to boats sold with a 10ah battery. The single handed remote allows you to hold your rod whilst taking the line out in the boat which is handy for feeling the lead down. There are two hoppers, a centre and a rear. These boats take the Mark 4 battery which also gives you the option to charge the remote control or even your mobile phone. The Mark 4i is screwed together rather than glued which makes it easier to service in the future (only to by opened by our authorised repaired during 12 month warranty period) The i stands for improved and has an external power switch, side marker lights, the side and marker lights are constantly illuminated whilst the boat is switched on to improve night time visibility.