ATTs Bite Alarm
- Soft touch, non-reflective, rubberised finish.
- Built-In transmission that is compatible with the V2 ATTx Receiver and Deluxe Receiver (the alarms must be programmed into a compatible receiver, which provides all the audible and vibratory indication).
- No buttons or knobs for increased reliability. Instead the ATTs heads use a “Intelligent” Protective Hard Case as Standard that acts as the ON/OFF switch for your ATTs, disabling the battery when fitted. Removing the hard case to turn the ATTsi ON.
- All ATTs heads are 100% Watertight! The absence of buttons, jack-plug sockets and speakers reduces the risk of water ingress and electronics damage.
- The rods sit in high parallel ‘ears’ that prevent lateral rod movement and reduce the risk of a rod being pulled off the alarm on vicious takes.
- The ATTs introduces a bite detection system that has ‘anti-rock’ firmware that stops the alarms from giving repetitive false beeps like many other roller wheel alarms do.
- The ATTs alarm comes with a high standard of digital circuitry for total reliability and performance.
- The integtral Low Battery Warning System signals the ATTx receiver which will beep to warn the user of a low battery state on any ATTs head (a series of beeps that register against that heads channel).
- A Betalight Slot on each ear for the dedicated 6mm x 2mm ATTs Tritium Max Betalights (these are sold separately).
- Brass 3/8 BSGF bankstick thread and locking nut will not corrode.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight.
- Supplied already fitted with a Free Test Battery as Standard.
- Height = 64mm, Width = 34mm, Depth = 21mm.
- Full 1 Year ATT Warranty.
More from this collection
Fish For Tackle
Fish For Tackle