Acolyte Plus 12ft Feeder Rod
Condition: 9/10 comes with cloth bag.
- Slim, lightweight, powerful
- 12ft (3.66m) length
- Ideal for bream, tench, chub, F1s and carp
- Crisp and responsive blank for optimum casting accuracy
- Parabolic playing action cushions fish of all sizes
- Ideal for medium to long ranges up to 60m+
- Great with bombs and medium sized feeders up to (2oz) 60g
- Best matched with reel lines from 5lb to 8lb (2.3kg to 3.6kg)
- SiC guides
- Fuji reel seat
- Full cork handle
- Two-piece construction for ease of transport
- Supplied with fine 2.5oz, 3oz and 4oz push-in carbon tips
This 12ft (3.66m) rod has a super slim blank with plenty of backbone for casting feeders of up to 60g (2oz) with greater accuracy. Stand-off SiC guides also allow the line to flow smoothly for increased casting potential. This rod is ideal for medium to long range work up to 60 metres, but distances greater than this are achievable with the right tackle and a good casting technique.
During field-testing, the 12ft Plus accounted for plenty of quality carp into double figures on long-range Method feeder tactics. This versatile rod is equally at home for catching species like bream and tench with conventional feeders. The extra length is also really useful for anglers wanting to target hard-fighting fish on rivers.
It comes with three top-quality carbon Feeder Tips of 2.5oz, 3oz and 4oz that each blend in seamlessly with the slim blank.
A two-piece design enables the rod to be conveniently carried to the bankside ready made up inside a Rod Sleeve or Rod Case. Neoprene rod socks and retaining bands are also included to help keep everything protected and together.
If you are after a reliable 12ft rod that can handle long casts, big feeders and quality fish, look no further!